Saturday 5 May 2012

THIS IS SO TRUE!!!!!

Mad.
 
It really pisses me off when skinny people call themselves fat. You don’t even know what its like being overweight and not fitting into any of your old clothes.

I don’t think people understand how bad it bothers me talking about weight all the time. Nobody is happy in their body, there is always something someone wants to change. I’m so sick of tired hearing skinny people complain that they are fat and fat people complain that they are fat.

I probably sound like a hypocrite right now but I’m just at my breaking point. This girl is skinny with washboard abs and want to call herself fat on a daily basis. I don’t think anyone understands how much that bothers me. I’m not even jealous, even though id love to be skinny.

Im pissed that people take that shit for granted. What i don’t like is how people fish for compliments. You know you’re skinny and in the best shape of your life, you just say you’re fat to get attention and to feel even better about yourself. Like how annoying. People really have those problems and its almost like you’re making fun of them.

I happen to be someone who struggled with weight their whole life and was once bulimic. Thats sick that people would really joke around about something as serious as weight.

- taken this from "someone" tumblr and this is so true...

No comments:

Post a Comment